Night has its own beauty, you often failed to admire it. But i must say that having a camera in your hand and experimenting with light, made this feeling a beautiful feeling that we seldom feel. These pics are of my last night out, I am not sure if I have captured them right, but I must say that I have earned a lot from this night out. There's more to come in the coming days and I hope every time, I will improve a bit more.
Here, I have tried to capture different shades of light and I must say, I am surprised. Light has it's own language. A language that traverse through the time which never gonna fade away.
© All of my photographs are Copyrighted and All Rights Reserved. They may not be used or reproduced in any way without my explicit written permission.
Here, I have tried to capture different shades of light and I must say, I am surprised. Light has it's own language. A language that traverse through the time which never gonna fade away.
© All of my photographs are Copyrighted and All Rights Reserved. They may not be used or reproduced in any way without my explicit written permission.


0 comments:
Post a Comment