Friday, May 20, 2016

A travel to the past - I

There is something in 80's that always hums in the ear. Those were really the days that we will always cherish. Childhood!! Yes and with our childhood, cycle is something which was always there without fail. If we will have to frame our childhood, cycle would always make a presence in some form or size. But as the years passed cycle too has loosened its grip and we seldom see those cycles that were a craze for us. Yes, we can see the new advanced cycles these days but they never became a part of our day to day life but back in our days...they were an integral part of our life. Be it going to school, getting vegetables from the market, having fun with friends and sometimes racing with them. Just you talk about them and a film start running in mind, isn't it? I am sure you too having a black and white film still running in your mind. Mumbai has given me another chance to capture those machines again. I have started capturing them whenever I got a chance. Here's the first part in the series.......



Memories are still intact for me when I used to stand my cycle like this. I used to look at it to my heart's content like a precious diamond. It was hard for me to leave my cycle in someone else's hand.



They have blurred in the passage of time. But who have controlled the memories? or there's someone?




They were in fact more beautiful than our Girl Friends :)


They might be cornered and out of fashion but they are still more fashionable things for us. 

© All of my photographs are Copyrighted and All Rights Reserved. They may not be used or reproduced in any way without my explicit written permission.






0 comments:

Post a Comment