It's really hard for me to define this picture. I agree there are more pictures like this before as well, but this one has been taken by me when it was happening right before my eyes. Though, both child and mother never ever realized that I was taking their picture standing on the other side of the footpath.
Whenever I see this photograph, it reminds me that life has it's own path which has been decided by almighty. We cannot change it but we might struggle to make it correct. But at the same time, a thought always cross to me that why, why this ever happen to a child where people have enough money and ways to better every child's life who has nothing.
I know doing is way tougher than saying. But haven't we been saying only since the ages? Had we taken a step, I am sure the situation would have been much better. We look at someone else to bring the change while we keep enjoying the comfort that has been provided to us or we have earned. This picture and the people with whom I have interacted a bit completely changed the way I used to think. I am not saying that people are not doing the right thing, they are but I believe the way it is being done are not sufficient enough that every child get the benefits of it or every single person in need get the benefits which has been set up by the people who are concerned. I know a lot of NGO's have been set up to work on this kind of situation but what they actually do is not something that we cannot see. I am still thinking when are we going to change the way we live? When are we going to bring the equality in the world? I don't know that but still we can change some lives, or ain't we?
© All of my photographs are Copyrighted and All Rights Reserved. They may not be used or reproduced in any way without my explicit written permission.
0 comments:
Post a Comment